In this new video you’ll discover:
- Best techniques for creating the layered-color effect
- Why you can’t layer with ink dyes alone
- A great palette for holding and mixing colors (and why it’s our favorite!)
- How Gourd Paint differs from the acrylic paints found in most craft stores
- Why Transparent Acrylics are not used in this technique
- A simple, “must have” item for Gourd Paint –Once you try it you’ll never go back!
- Why it’s important to do your layered colors before coloring the rim with Ink Dye
- The handy plastic tool that makes mixing colors a breeze
- Why you may decide on a professional heat tool over a blow dryer or cheaper brand of heat tool (did you know it has a 2 year warranty?!)
- What you MUST know if you use a heat tool on your Gourd Paint
- and more!